Work & Injury Onsite
Rigorous onsite assessment of injury and work capacity to get things moving.
- Initiating RTW planning
- Claims management
- 'unsticking' recovery and work progress
- Conveying work capacity to treaters and stakeholders.
- Experienced Physiotherapist
- Work & Injury specific interview
- Musculoskeletal examination
- Cardiovascular fitness test
- Actual work task performance at the workplace
- Post testing latency check
- Verbal feedback on the day
- Summary report of findings and recommendations
- Includes ways to improve work capacity and recovery